Sport means well being …
At the CHM, sport has always been an important part in naturist life. Sport and well-being go very well together, it is the best way to show respect for oneself, a fundamental value of naturism.
The several sport facilities are the very illustration and are there to bear witness. Most of them are to be found in the Robert Poulain area :
The Robert Poulain area
• An artificial turf football pitch with official measures
• Three basketball courts
• A handball court
• Six tennis courts, two of which are with synthetic coating
• Three beach volleyball courts
• Two mini tennis courts
• An inner courtyard with 5 Ping-Pong tables • The multisport field that will host, among other things, the giant table football tournament to practise with your family or friends.
On site but not in the Robert Poulain area, we can also find :
• Archery situated in the Pin neighbourhood just on the edge of the forest and the dunes.
• The pétanque court that can take up to 300 players at the same time.
• The swimming pools with lanes and aqua-gym lessons.
• The fitness gym adjacent to the Spa is equipped with most recent machines
A good number of multisport tournaments and running races are regularly organised, for the great pleasure of everyone. You will also discover and take part with your family in the unique race of the Berbers or in the famous CHM Marathon.
Attention : In order to encourage nakedness, whenever the weather is beautiful and the practised sport allows it, many tournaments are only open to undressed players.
At the CHM, the management of the courts and the club house is entrusted to our partner Evolution Tennis. Evolution Tennis offers all level trainings and individual lessons from 4 years old on with fully qualified instructors having been ranked in the second national division of the French Tennis Federation.
Souad offers traditional yoga sessions three times a week in both high and low season. The lessons take place at the clearing close to the beach. Nothing better to get in harmony with the natural elements.
Gym, stretching and buttocks and abs work-outs :
The lessons take place mostly in the morning at the beach facing the ocean…Isn’t life beautiful ?
Running race :
Three times a week in high season in the morning, be part of the jogging group. No need to leave the Centre. Do you know that just by running alongside the fence, you can cover up to 7 km ?
About 40 cyclist holidaymakers meet every morning to ride 60 to 80 km on the Médoc bicycle path, alongside the lakes. The track is somewhat flat, but definitely not effortless.
Yes, sport at the CHM has always brought together both beginners and advanced to meet up in simplicity and rightness. At the CHM, sharing is utterly essential !