A federation for the defence of naturism
The French Naturism Federation was created in 1950 by Albert Lecocq and his friend founders of the CHM who thought it was relevant to organise the naturist movement around a recognised federation. The French Naturism Federation is a non-profit association with 160 members representing approved affiliated associations and naturist organisations with commercial purposes. It consists today of 360 naturist areas (associations, campsites, guest rooms, holiday cottages) spread all over the country, not to forget the 50 officially authorised naturist beaches. All these organisations can be found on the FFN website: www.ffn-naturisme.com
The role of the FFN is:
• To promote naturism in France and to introduce it to the largest possible number of people through different ways and means of communication.
• To defend the practice of naturism before the authorities and see that legislation does not evolve against it. The FFN can, for instance, step in whenever a mayor decides to forbid nudity on a beach so far open for naturists.
• To support naturist associations logistically, administratively and financially.
Being a naturist does not end up with just summer nudity. Naturism is a year around lifestyle; it advocates and is actively involved in the respect and protection of the environment. Sharing these values with naturists is even more rewarding by being a member of an association. You will find the closest by checking the FFN website.
The CHM hosts three naturist associations
- CSBCA (Club du Soleil de Bordeaux Côte d'Argent): Contact Jean-Claude ANTOINE email@example.com
- NACA (Naturistes Amis de la Côte Aquitaine): contact Jacques AVIGNON firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLN (Club Loisirs et Naturisme): contact Jocelyne Bréant - email@example.com
Why get a license ?
• To mark your membership to the naturist movement.
• To commit to practising naturism complying with the French Naturism Federation principles.
• To financially support the French Naturism Federation in its mission to express its idea of naturism.
The CHM’s commitment:
The year 2013 represents a major change in the CHM functioning, since the license to stay in our Centre which so far was necessary, is no longer mandatory. This new initiative has been taken, because we thought that licenses should not be imposed; that naturism is rather a matter of conviction.
Besides, the CHM keeps supporting financially the French Naturism Federation with the same amount as that of the licenses sales of 2012. As a matter of fact, we will not only continue our collaboration, but strengthen it as well in order to promote the respect and the values of naturism.
Naturism needs a strong federation, let’s support it !